Maple Bourbon Sweet Potatoes
3 lbs sweet potatoes
1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 oz Minnesota 14 Maple Whiskey
1. Peel & slice sweet potatoes. Add sweet potatoes to a large pot of boiling water. Cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Drain sweet potatoes and put into a mixing bowl. Mash sweet potatoes.
3. Add all ingredients(except marshmallows) into mixing bowl and combine with sweet potatoes.
4. Put all ingredients into a pan with non-stick spray. Add sweet potatoes to the pan. Top with the desired amount of mini marshmallows.
5. Bake in oven for approximately 15 minutes, until marshmallows are golden brown. Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes and serve.