Pike Street Spiced Eggnog
6 eggs whites | 6 egg yolks | 3/4 cup sugar divided | 2 cups heavy whipping cream | 1/2 gallon whole milk | 1 cup Pike Street Bourbon(or to taste) | 1 Tablespoon vanilla | 1 teaspoon cinnamon | 2 teaspoons nutmeg
1. In a small bowl, mix the egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar and beat until thickened.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the egg whites with 1/4 cup of sugar and beat on high until peaks form, about 5 minutes.
3. In the largest bowl, beat the whipping cream on high until peaks form, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir the whipped cream with the yolk mixture. Fold in the egg white mixture.
5. Stir in the milk, Pike Street Bourbon, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
6. Pour into punch bowl. Serve and sprinkle each glass with cinnamon or nutmeg