Minnesota 14 Manhattan
3 Dashes of Angostura bitters | 1oz Sweet Vermouth | 2 oz Minnesota 14 Whiskey | Cherries | Ice
1. Add ice and bitters to glass
2. Add in Vermouth and Minnesota 14 Whiskey. Stir.
3. Top with Cherries
White Water Clementine Cocktail
Pomegranate seeds | Clemtine slices | 6 oz Izze's Sparkling Clementine Juice(available at Target) | Thyme | Ice | 2 oz White water Whiskey
1. Place ice, pomegranate seeds and Clementine slice into glass.
2. Add White Water Whiskey, then Izze's Sparkling Clementine juice.
3. Garnish with pomegranate seeds and thyme.
2oz Pike Street Bourbon | 3/4 tsp brown sugar | 2 blackberries | 1 peeled orange wedge | 1 thyme sprig | orange bitters | splash of club soda
1. Muddle the sugar, bitters, orange slice and one blackberry in a low ball glass
2. Add Pike Street Bourbon. Add ice
3. Add a splash of club soda and a thyme sprig poked through a blackberry for a garnish.
Rosemary Maple Bourbon Sour
1/3oz of Natural Maple Syrup | 3/4 oz Fresh Lemon Juice | Rosemary Sprig |
1 1/2 oz of Pike Street Bourbon Whiskey
1.Combine Maple Syrup, Lemon Juice, and Pike Street Bourbon Whiskey into shaker.
2.Pour shaker contents over ice
3. Garnish with Rosemary Sprig
Iced Whiskey Coffee | MN 14 Style
3 oz Cold Brew Coffee | 1 1/2 oz Minnesota 14 Whiskey | 3/4 oz Simple Syrup | Cinnamon | Cream | Ice
1. Place ice in cup and add cold brew coffee
2. Add simple syrup and Minnesota 14 Whiskey, then stir.
3. Top with cream to taste and cinnamon dusting
Maple Bourbon Hot Apple Cider
1 cup Apple Cider | 1 Tablespoon of Dark Maple Syrup | 1 1/2 oz of Pike Street Bourbon Whiskey |
Whipped Cream | Cinnamon
1. Heat apple cider in microwave/crockpot/stovetop.
2. Add Dark Maple syrup and stir.
3. Add Pike Street Whiskey Bourbon and stir.
3. Top with whipped cream and cinnamon.
TIP: If you are looking to serve multiple people simply have your cider heated in a crock pot and have the ingredients there to add for a custom cider bar!
White Water Blackberry Fizz
1 TBSP Simple Syrup | Blackberries | Thyme | White Water Whiskey |
Izze's Sparkling Blackberry juice (available at Target)
Tools: Muddler | Cocktail Shaker
1. Add 1 TBSP Simple Syrup, 5 blackberries, 2 sprigs of Thyme to shaker and muddle the ingredients.
2. Add 1 1/2 oz of White Water Whiskey to shaker and shake!
3. Pour contents into glass.
4. Top off with Izze's Sparkling Blackberry juice and garnish with Thyme Sprig and blackberries.
1 TBSP Honey | 1 tsp Brown Sugar | 3 TBSP Lemon Juice | 1 1/2 oz Pike Street Bourbon | 1/2 Cup Hot Water | Lemon Curl (optional)
1. Put honey, brown sugar, lemon juice and Pike Street Bourbon into mug.
2. Add Hot water and stir until ingredients are incorporated.
3. Top with lemon curl.
Minnesotan (Irish) Coffee
Hot Coffee | 1 TBSP Brown Sugar | 1 1/2 oz Minnesota14 Whiskey | Heavy Whipping Cream
1. Put Heavy Cream into bowl and whip with hand blender until it forms soft peaks.
2. Put Brown Sugar into mug then add in hot coffee until mug is about 3/4 full. Stir until sugar dissolves
3. Add in Whiskey. Stir.
4. Top with whipped Heavy Cream. Add Cinnamon Sprinkles to top (optional)
1/4 cup Cocoa Powder | 1/2 cup sugar | 1/4 TSP Chili Powder | 2 cups milk | 3 oz Minnesota14 Whiskey | Marshmallows
1. Add cocoa powder, sugar, chili and milk to saucepan. Heat until it begins to steam.
2. Then add in the whiskey and pour into two mugs.
3. Top with marshmallows and chocolate drizzle.
Spiked Apple Cider Mule
Splash of Lime Juice | 2 oz Spiked Apple | 2 oz Apple Cider | Ice | Ginger Beer | Cinnamon Stick & Apple Slices
1. Add Splash of Lime Juice to Mule Mug, then add 2 oz of Spiked Apple.
2. Put in Ice, then 2 oz of Apple Cider. Fill to top with Ginger Beer
3. Garnish with Cinnamon Stick & Apple Slices
Maple Whiskey Sour
3/4 tsp Pure Maple Syrup | 1 egg white | 2 oz Minnesota14 Whiskey | 1 oz Lemon Juice | 2 dashes Angostura bitters (optional)
1. Put all ingredients into shaker, add ice. Shake with force for about 30-seconds to get egg white foamy.
2. Strain and serve in glass over ice.
3. Trace rim with lemon and garnish with lemon peel
Ingredients: 2 oz Spiked Apple | 1 oz Spiced Rum of choice (we recommend Bad Medicine!) | Juice from a quarter lemon wedge | Ginger Ale | Ice | Lemon Curl
1. Add Spiked Apple, Spiced Rum and lemon juice to shaker. Shake!
2. Pour over ice.
3. Finish with a splash of ginger ale and a Lemon curl.
4. Cheer your team on!! (or mourn another Viking-less Super Bowl)
Black Cherry Bourbon Slush
Ingredients: 1 Cup Pitted Black Cherries (we used Simply Balanced from Target) | 1 1/2 cup of ice | 1 cup Ginger Ale
| 4 oz Pike Street Bourbon
1. Add all ingredients inside of high-speed blender. Blend.
2. Divide into two glasses, add whipped cream and a cherry on top (optional)
BOOzy Bourbon Float
1 1/2 oz Pike Street Bourbon | Vanilla Ice Cream | Cherry Coke | Cherry(optional)
1. Add Ice Cream to float cup then add Bourbon
2. Fill with Cherry Coke
Spiked Holly Punch
Apple Slices | Cranberries | Rosemary Sprigs | Lemon Juice | Cran-Apple Juice | Sparking Apple Cranberry Juice bottle | Spiked Apple Spirits
1. Combine Apple slices, cranberries, Rosemary sprigs, juice from 1/2 of a lemon, 5 cups Cran-Apple juice. Put into fridge for 1 hour.
2. Add one full bottle of Sparkling Apple Cranberry juice.
3. Add 3/4 cup of Spiked Apple Spirits
4. Pour and enjoy
Pike Street Spiced Eggnog
6 eggs whites | 6 egg yolks | 3/4 cup sugar divided | 2 cups heavy whipping cream | 1/2 gallon whole milk | 1 cup Pike Street Bourbon(or to taste 😉) | 1 Tablespoon vanilla | 1 teaspoon cinnamon | 2 teaspoons nutmeg
1.In a small bowl, mix the egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar and beat until thickened.
2.In a medium bowl, mix the egg whites with 1/4 cup of sugar and beat on high until peaks form, about 5 minutes.
3.In the largest bowl, beat the whipping cream on high until peaks form, about 5 minutes.
4.Stir the whipped cream with the yolk mixture. Fold in the egg white mixture.
5.Stir in the milk, Pike Street Bourbon, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
6.Pour punch bowl and sprinkle each glass with cinnamon or nutmeg